- LLB – University of London
Mr. Sabid began his career with one of the leading full-service law firms in Bangladesh where he gained a breadth of experience advising local and foreign clients on commercial transactions, regulatory compliances, licenses and employment law. Before joining Stellar Chambers, he worked with another rising law firm where he accumulated noteworthy experience in advising clients on investment funds, foreign investments and employment law. At Stellar Chambers, he is working with Corporate and Finance team advising local and foreign clients on all matters related to corporate and commercial transactions.
- Advising and furnishing legal opinion to a Korean construction company pertaining to the potential regulatory compliance issues while closing the branch office of the company in Bangladesh and the potential effect to the undergoing project following the closure;
- Acted as a co-counsel in initiating and investigating in a disciplinary procedure against individuals of a national bank with regards to anomaly in following the bank’s strict protocol in financing;
- Acted as a co-counsel in advising a rising local startup company in relation to obtaining and structuring of a foreign seed funding which inter alia includes drafting investment agreement and furnishing opinion;
- Acted as a co-counsel in advising a Japanese entity, having operation in Bangladesh, in relation to the statutory compliance of its employment handbook;
**Disclaimer: Most of the works have been carried out under the guidance of a senior lawyer and as part of the team.