- LLB (Hons.) – Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK.
- Bar Professional Training Course – BPP Law School (London), BPP University, UK.
- LLM – University of Derby, UK.
Mr. Morshed is an Advocate of the District and Sessions Court and is a Barrister of the Hon’ble Society of Lincoln’s Inn, UK. He is also a member of Dhaka Taxes Bar Association and an accredited Civil-Commercial Mediator of ADR-ODR International, UK. Prior to becoming an Associate of Stellar Chambers, Mr. Morshed has worked with a number of corporate and litigation firms and had worked as in-house counsel for a leading Telecom Company of Bangladesh. He has gained noteworthy experience working with Chambers in advising clients on land law, criminal law, company law, civil law, labour law, telecommunication compliance and related matters.
- Drafted and vetted agreements for telecommunications companies;
- Advised local and foreign clients on power of attorney matters;
- Drafted legal opinions for foreign companies in setting up factories in Bangladesh;
- Advised local RMG companies on compliance and regulatory matters;
- Drafted and vetted agreements related to purchasing and selling lands and properties;
- Advised local and foreign clients on registration and mutation of lands and properties;
- Drafted legal notices, plaints and written statements in criminal and civil law matters;
**Disclaimer: Most of the works have been carried out under the guidance of a senior lawyer and as part of the team.