- LLB (Hons) Bangor University, UK
- LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Bar Professional Training Course, City University of London, UK
Ms. Nuzhat is an Advocate of the District and Sessions Judges’ Court of Bangladesh and is a Barrister of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, UK. Prior to joining as a Research Associate at Stellar Chambers, Ms. Nuzhat has worked with a number of leading litigation and corporate law firms in Bangladesh. She has developed noteworthy experience in drafting, legal research, litigation and client handling.
- Drafted agreements and legal opinions on complex legal matters;
- Advised on corporate and financial transactions;
- Advised on property and family related matters.
- Drafted, advised and conducted litigation before the District and Sessions Judges’ Court.