- LLB (Hons.) – Northumbria University, UK.
- PGD in International Relations – University of Dhaka.
- LLM – Eastern University
Mr. Ahmed has significant experience in Judicial Review matters along with Civil and Criminal law. He started his career under the guidance of Learned Senior Advocate Muhammad Nazrul Islam, where he gained valuable knowledge and experience in Civil matters. Mr. Ahmed also worked for Capital Law Chamber, one of the leading land law expert firms. Before joining Stellar Chambers, Mr. Ahmed has worked with one of the Country’s renowned lawyers, Mr. Mustafizur Rahman Khan, of Lincoln’s Inn Barrister, Advocate of the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh. He harbours commendable knowledge in both corporate and litigation sector and he has also advised various high-profile clients, local and foreign, and is known for his impeccable legal advice and effective legal strategies.
- Advised and provided legal opinion to ICDDRB on various regulatory issues;
- Advised and provided legal opinion to UNHCR regarding regulatory issues;
- Advised on laws of banking and financial institution to City Bank, NRB Bank Ltd., Prime Bank, Dhaka Bank, Grameen Bank, National Bank Ltd., NRB Bank Ltd., Prime Bank Ltd. and Uttara Bank;
- Advised and conducted litigation before the Administrative Tribunal regarding an employment issues.
- Advised and provided legal opinion to Orion Group, Summit Group, United Group, Citycell, Grameenphone, Banglalink etc. on a broad range of matters comprising company law, energy law, labour law, insolvency, mergers and acquisition, dispute resolution and constitutional law.
- Advised and conducted litigation on insurance laws, company law and competition law to MetLife Bangladesh Ltd. and Nitol Insurance Company Ltd.;
- Advised and conducted litigation on constitutional law for renowned public educational institutes including Dhaka University, Jessore University, Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology, etc.;
- Advised and conducted litigation on telecommunication laws, company law, securities law and labour law for Grameenphone Ltd., Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd., Robi Axiata Limited, Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited, Airtel Bangladesh Ltd., Edotco Bangladesh Company Limited, Grameen Telecom Ltd.;
- Advised and provided legal opinions on issues of regulatory and compliance to multi-national companies and renowned organizations like Unilever Bangladesh Ltd., Nestle Bangladesh Ltd., British American Tobacco (BAT), LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd., Marico Bangladesh Ltd., Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), Novartis Bangladesh Ltd., ACI Godrej Agrovet Pvt. Ltd., KT Corporation, etc.;
- Conducted litigation before the Customs, Excise and VAT Appellate Tribunal on various customs and VAT related matters.